Caramel Cheese and Shrimp Crepes (and a Blog Hop)



Darn! I forgot I have a really late show tonight and I don't have much time to get a post up. I'm making this short and simple.



These were what I did with the leftover crepes.  Thawed precooked shrimp, a sprinkling of parmesan cheese, a few slices of the caramel cheese I have.  It's so good, I love to have a slice and a few pieces of that caramel corn too, at the same time.  I sprinkled the filling with a little salt and garlic powder then rollled it up and microwaved it for a minute.  I like spicy so drizzled a little sriacha (chili sauce) on it.  Served it with green beans sauteed with just a little bacon.  Awesome!



Today I ran across a fun little blog hop at My Little Life.  Check out my answers here at my other blog, then join us!

3 comments:

Tina Gray said...

Hi Kar, thanks for following my blog. Your crepes look delicious! Looking forward to reading future posts :)

Stacey Donaldson said...

Delicious! Following from the Finding New Friends Hop. Feel free to stop by my sorta new wine blog:

www.dontcallmeawino.com

Shana said...

This looks so good! I'm following you from the Finding New Friends Weekend Blog Hop! I'd love for you to LIKE my page: www.facebook.com/flightlessgoose

Post a Comment

 
Flipside: Umami © 2008 | Créditos: Templates Novo Blogger